Trying Different Filters and Brightness Effects



Here I am trying different filters to see which look better. In the first picture I have increased the contrast and also slightly increased the brightness. In the second image, I have put a black and white effect on it but lowered the opacity which stills allows colour to come through. This also creates a de-saturated look.

With the de-saturation, the video seems to fit better with the mise-en-scene and the style. But in the other version some of the shots look significantly better with the higher use of colours.

As I cannot decide this for myself, I have decided to uploaded both versions of my music video and get feedback from people on which video they prefer and why. Once I have gathered this feedback, I shall choose the most favoured Video as my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment