Thoughts and Review After First Shoot

I've just got back from my first session of filming for my music video. After going over all of my footage and messing around with it and editing some of it in Adobe Premiere Pro, I've noticed some footage is lack quantity. I don't have enough of the singer as I wanted, some of the shots and angles look a bit off and I don't think I have enough close ups of the guitarist and bassist.

I originally planned to get all the filming done in one day as this would have helped with continuity. It would also have been desirable as it can be quite difficult to organize all my performers as I have to book the studio in plenty of time. I've concluded that I need to have at least one more session of filming. As I'm writing this I have already asked my performers if they willing to do it again and when they are free to do it.

Overall, I think the shoot went well, I may not have gotten all the footage I needed but now I have a much clearer idea on what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment