Getting Feedback from Peers


    


I got some media students from my class to watch my music video during the post production and editing process. I asked them to watch the video through and makes note of any parts in particular that they thought were good or needed some improvement.

Some of the feedback I received:

  • I like the choice and variety of shot in the intro
  • The transitions were very good and cut well
  • Some of the synchronization is a bit off at some parts in the video, needs some tweaking
  • Maybe include some more shots of close ups of the neck of the guitars and the singer
  • The angles and shots are very creative
  • Shots used on the guitars are very good
  • Some clips need to be shortened a bit, some clips stay on screen too long

No comments:

Post a Comment